Jack Proctor standing with Foo and his brother at Mary Harrison’s house gate in Kaloma Road in the late 1940s. Mary’s home is further to the right of the photo, now the location of Harwood Street (2001) with Virae Street running off to the left behind Jack and heading in the direction of Badrick’s (also 2001).
Jack Proctor and Foo
Ashtons Cattle Yards
Keith Proctor and an army officer discuss the location of Ashtons cattle yards and dip on the bank of Fish Creek. Two posts marked (X) indicate the location of the dip. Settlement Rd is viewed in the background.
Courtesy: Keith ProctorDetails
Mark and Agnes Proctor
Mark and Agnes Proctor pictured in 1917
Courtesy: Connie CarnegieDetails
Courtesy: Maureen and Jack ProctorDetails
Bill Proctor’s Farm
Banana plantation and small crop cultivation owned by Bill Proctor at the western end of Payne Road. Circa 1960s.
Courtesy: Bill ProctorDetails