Dave and Barbara Anderson’s home on Settlement Road, The Gap – now the site of Maddison Place – featuring their poultry sheds.
Anderson Family Home
The Gap Junior Tennis Club
The Gap Junior Tennis Club members, pictured in 1945, on Granny Bennett’s court, opposite Easton’s Store, corner Payne and Waterworks Roads, The Gap.
Back row – (left to right) Doug Easton, Kath Martin, Laurie and Margaret Anderson, Richard Speechley
Front row – John Martin, Janice Eacott and John AndersonDetails