View of Dave and Barbara Anderson’s Poultry Farm in Settlement Road, The Gap. Now the site of Maddison Place development in 2000/01. Circa 1935.
Anderson Poultry Farm
Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate
Looking down on the “Berry Farm” from the hill behind fish creek, circa 1944. Opposite waterworks road is the site of The Gap Village shopping centre. The spot marked xx is the original Paten property. “Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate” was the first residential estate in The Gap, opening 14th Jan, 1956.Details