Ashgrove Park Estates land sale advertisement.
Ashgrove Park Estates
Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate
Looking down on the “Berry Farm” from the hill behind fish creek, circa 1944. Opposite waterworks road is the site of The Gap Village shopping centre. The spot marked xx is the original Paten property. “Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate” was the first residential estate in The Gap, opening 14th Jan, 1956.Details