Don Carnegie and his dog Whiskey enjoying the view to the west with the Carnegie and Proctor homes in the centre and Ian and Daphne Harrison’s home in the upper centre. Don is standing on what is now (in 2001) an extended Chaprowe Road.
Keith and Pat Proctor’s home
Don and Connie Carnegie’s home on the right, photographed in 1954, looking north west across what is known as Eppalong Street in 2001. Keith and Pat Proctor’s home is visible on the left and homes in Settlement Road are partially visible in the centre.Details