James Campbell standing near the milk separator shed of “Sweet Home Dairy”. This location is 50 yards off Payne Road where the Payne Road School is today.
James Campbell at Sweet Home Dairy
This photograph of an unsealed and dusty Payne Road was taken around 1949 and looks west to the Earle homesite, “Fairearth” which in 2001 is located at the corner of Whitehead Road. The large fig tree seen in the upper left of the photo was located opposite what is now known as Blucher Avenue.
Courtesy: Bau and Edwin EarleDetails