The home of Bob and Jean Marshall (circa 1920) stood on a knoll between Waterworks Road and Fish Creek, vicinity of Finlayson and Farrell Estate. Moved to Waterworks Road during establishment. Note: Sulkies as modes of transport stored under home.
Marshall Family Home
Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate
Looking down on the “Berry Farm” from the hill behind fish creek, circa 1944. Opposite waterworks road is the site of The Gap Village shopping centre. The spot marked xx is the original Paten property. “Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate” was the first residential estate in The Gap, opening 14th Jan, 1956.Details