The Gap Junior Tennis Club

The Gap Junior Tennis Club members, pictured in 1945, on Granny Bennett’s court, opposite Easton’s Store, corner Payne and Waterworks Roads, The Gap.
Back row – (left to right) Doug Easton, Kath Martin, Laurie and Margaret Anderson, Richard Speechley
Front row – John Martin, Janice Eacott and John Anderson

Collection: Date: 1945 Contributor: Richard Speechley

Title

Go to Top