View south from the Earle Family Home “Fairearth”, circa 1948. The timber fence posts on lower left are situated near what is now Whitehead Road in 2001. This area was used to grow pine trees sold as Christmas trees.
Earle Family Home Fairearth
The Gap Junior Tennis Club
The Gap Junior Tennis Club members, pictured in 1945, on Granny Bennett’s court, opposite Easton’s Store, corner Payne and Waterworks Roads, The Gap.
Back row – (left to right) Doug Easton, Kath Martin, Laurie and Margaret Anderson, Richard Speechley
Front row – John Martin, Janice Eacott and John AndersonDetails