Taken 1926 – proud dad Wilfrid Heyes stands with his daughters Betty (on his right) and Joan (on his left), site – Waterworks Road.
Wilfrid Heyes with daughters
Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate
Looking down on the “Berry Farm” from the hill behind fish creek, circa 1944. Opposite waterworks road is the site of The Gap Village shopping centre. The spot marked xx is the original Paten property. “Berry Farm – Walton Bridge Estate” was the first residential estate in The Gap, opening 14th Jan, 1956.Details