The view from the back of Bill Harvey’s property in Moggill Road and looking towards Herb Wilson’s property. Bill Harvey’s farm buildings are in the foreground and in the background on Moggill Road are from left, Wilson’s house, garage and cow bails, circa 1990.
Bill Harvey’s property
View of The Gap 1958
This sweeping view of The Gap looking north is the result of joing 3 snaps taken by Don Trotman, architect, from the position of where the watertank now stands in Parkdale estate. At the time the hill was 22 feet higher. He and his wife Pam built their home in the foreground, Woodbine Street. Circa 1958.Details