A very proud Claude Mason who had his Jam Factory 200 yards on left past Bennetts Road inbound in Waterworks Road, displays his wares at “Wittonga” Park at 1988 Bi-Centenary Celebrations.
Claude Mason 1988
View of The Gap 1958
This sweeping view of The Gap looking north is the result of joing 3 snaps taken by Don Trotman, architect, from the position of where the watertank now stands in Parkdale estate. At the time the hill was 22 feet higher. He and his wife Pam built their home in the foreground, Woodbine Street. Circa 1958.Details