Standing on the crest of 258 Payne Road, The Gap looking south. This area is on the city side of what is now Whitehead Road. Circa 1950.
View from Payne Road 1950
Earle Family House Site
Bau Earle holding their first child on the future site for Edwin and Bau Earle’s home “Fairearth” on Payne Road at the corner of what is now known as Whitehead Road ( 2001). Mt Cootha is visible in the background. Her husband Edwin built their home on this site and sold out in 2000.Details